The Keys Academy is a tutoring, enrichment and admissions education hub for Asia’s next generation of leaders, established with renowned Advisory Board members from prestigious universities, accomplished educators from both Singapore and abroad, as well as partners from cutting-edge organisations. Situated conveniently at City Hall, The Keys Academy offers a state-of-the-art campus offering a wide array of educational programmes.
We’re committed to inspiring our students to reach their full potential by providing a high-quality education experience that helps every child excel in schools and gain admission to leading colleges.
Our core team of teachers and administrators will be instrumental to the success of our school and we are looking for energetic, motivated individuals who want to be part of a team that both inspires students and each other.
TEST PREPARATION TRAINER
- Train for a variety of undergraduate admissions entrance exams for the US and UK such as, but not limited to, the SAT, ACT, LNAT, etc.
- Train verbal and/or quantitative sections in the exam
- Provide support to in-class training such as, but not limited to, follow-up emails, acquisition of additional testing materials, meeting with parents, etc.
- Contribute to corpus of preparation material be developing new content or refining earlier work
- Possess at least a Bachelor degree qualification from a reputable university.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Possess strong quantitative abilities in math and/or sciences
- Willingness to work outside standard office hours, i.e. Weekends and evenings.
- Meticulous, organised and responsible attitude
- Possess a collaborative spirit when working with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to operate independently and take initiative
- Ability to balance long- and short-term objectives
Additional consideration will be given to candidates that:
- Exhibit strong knowledge with the undergraduate admissions process, particularly for US and UK
- Possess at least 1 year of working experience in a similar role
- Can commence work immediately or before January 2017
Please forward your resume to email@example.com you are interested in this position.
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
We currently have a 6-month contract opening for the position of Customer Service Coordinator. The ideal candidate should be comfortable in a customer facing role and providing administrative support to our internal sales and marketing team.
- Attend to walk in-customers and promote The Keys Academy’s product and services.
- Attend to enquiries through phone, email or walk-in appointments.
- Screens and transfers incoming calls; filter and attend and respond to enquiries accordingly.
- Handle registrations and payment transactions.
- Follow up on potential student registration and payments.
- Perform front desk duties and oversee the general operation and cleanliness of the centre.
- To oversee the tracking of sale leads and ensuring leads are follow up.
- Minimum 'O' or 'N' Levels ; ITE Graduate (Certificate in Business Admin / Secretarial; or equivalent)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in customer service, and secretarial or admin support
- Independent, able to self-manage and execute assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with front desk customer operations, with knowledge of customer service and enquiry handling processes will be advantageous
- Responsible with strong follow up skills.
- Able to work on weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Comfortable with small team and start up environment
- Effectively Bilingual
Interested applicants, please submit your CV with your expected salary for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org